Did you know your phone can be of help in your weight loss program? If not, read on to discover how this piece of technology can not only connect you to the rest of the world but also help you in building a bridge to a fitter you.
- Text reminders: Those of us dealing with weight issues always lack motivation and need the extra push to stick to our exercise regimen. Once you assign the responsibility to your phone it will diligently send you reminders even when you are engrossed in an interesting movie or conversation.
- Track your food: Only mindful eating will help in weight loss but again many of us just try to cheat in a few unhealthy calories always. But with apps that insist on you logging in your daily intake of food, you will be conscious of what and how much to eat.
- Take photos of your food: By taking photos of your food before eating you will be more conscious of what you are eating and turn to healthier versions and lesser portions.
- Doubles up as an alarm clock: You can set up a motivating song or music as your wake up call along with a reminder to keep on track and what your target goal is.
- Fitness apps: Download fitness apps which come with preprogrammed schedules for weight loss. By following the instructions on a regular basis you will benefit manifold.
- Talk to a loved one: Research shows that when you talk to a loved one when the binging alarm sounds, you will give up on the unwanted calories as you will be satiated with the reassurance from the loved one.
- Apps for stress relief: It is believed that stress also leads to weight gain. By downloading an app to relieve stress or for meditation you will be able to bring your stress levels down.
Check out AskMaryRd for other products that help in weight loss.